Is MULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MULE in various dictionaries:
- noun - hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse
- noun - a slipper that has no fitting around the heel
- The sterile hybrid offspring of a male donkey and a female horse, characterized by long ears and a short mane.
- A sterile hybrid, as between a canary and other birds or between certain plants.
- A stubborn person.
- A spinning machine that makes thread or yarn from fibers.
- A small, usually electric tractor or locomotive used for hauling over short distances.
- A person who serves as a courier of illegal drugs.
- A slipper that has no counter or strap to fit around the heel.
- verb - to strike from dies belonging to two different issues, as a coin
There are 4 letters in MULE: E L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MULE, to go: MULE?
Rearrange the letters in MULE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MULE
What's nearby MULE
Lookup in Wiki for MULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MULE"