Is FLUME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow gorge with a stream running through it
- noun - watercourse that consists of an open artificial chute filled with water for power or for carrying logs
- A narrow gorge, usually with a stream flowing through it.
- An open artificial channel or chute carrying a stream of water, as for furnishing power or conveying logs.
- verb - to convey by means of an artificial water channel
There are 5 letters in FLUME: E F L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUME
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUME, to go: FLUME?
Rearrange the letters in FLUME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUME
What's nearby FLUME
Lookup in Wiki for FLUME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUME"