Is PLUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several trees producing edible oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single hard stone
- noun - any of numerous varieties of small to medium-sized round or oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single pit
- noun - a highly desirable position or assignment
- adv - exactly
- adv - completely
- Any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Prunus, bearing smooth-skinned, fleshy, edible fruit with a single hard-shelled stone that encloses the seed.
- The fruit of any of these trees.
- Any of several trees bearing plumlike fruit.
- The fruit of such a tree.
- A raisin, when added to a pudding or cake.
- A sugarplum.
- A dark purple to deep reddish purple.
- An especially desirable position, assignment, or reward: an ambassadorship granted as a political plum.
- noun - a fleshy fruit
- adj - highly desirable
There are 4 letters in PLUM: L M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUM, to go: PLUM?
Rearrange the letters in PLUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUM
What's nearby PLUM
Lookup in Wiki for PLUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUM"