Is CLUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grouping of a number of similar things
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - walk clumsily
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- A clustered mass; a lump: clumps of soil.
- A thick grouping, as of trees or bushes.
- A heavy, dull sound; a thud.
- To form lumps or thick groupings.
- To gather into or form lumps or thick groupings of.
- verb - to form into a thick mass
There are 5 letters in CLUMP: C L M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLUMP, to go: CLUMP?
Rearrange the letters in CLUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLUMP
What's nearby CLUMP
Lookup in Wiki for CLUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLUMP"