Is PLUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a sudden heavy fall
- verb - drop sharply
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - make fat or plump
- verb - give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- adj - sufficiently fat so as to have a pleasing fullness of figure
- adv - straight down especially heavily or abruptly
- Well-rounded and full in form; chubby.
- To make well-rounded or full in form: plumped up the pillows.
- To drop abruptly or heavily: plumped into the easy chair.
- To throw down or drop (something) abruptly or heavily: plumped the books onto the table.
- A heavy or abrupt fall or collision.
- Blunt; direct.
- With a heavy or abrupt drop: We dropped the rock plump into the water.
- Straight down: The anchor fell plump into the sea.
- Without qualification; bluntly: spoke out plump for the tax bill.
- adj - well-rounded and full in form
There are 5 letters in PLUMP: L M P P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUMP, to go: PLUMP?
Rearrange the letters in PLUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUMP
What's nearby PLUMP
Lookup in Wiki for PLUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUMP"