Is LIBATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIBATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (facetious) a serving of an alcoholic beverage
- noun - a serving (of wine) poured out in honor of a deity
- noun - the act of pouring a liquid offering (especially wine) as a religious ceremony
- The pouring of a liquid offering as a religious ritual.
- The liquid so poured.
- A beverage, especially an intoxicating beverage.
- The act of drinking an intoxicating beverage.
- noun - a ceremonial pouring of a liquid
There are 8 letters in LIBATION: A B I I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIBATION, to go: LIBATION?
Rearrange the letters in LIBATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LIBATION
6 letters out of LIBATION
5 letters out of LIBATION
4 letters out of LIBATION
3 letters out of LIBATION
2 letters out of LIBATION
Contextual use of LIBATION
What's nearby LIBATION
Lookup in Wiki for LIBATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIBATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIBATION"