Is IMPROMPTU valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPROMPTU in various dictionaries:
- noun - an extemporaneous speech or remark
- noun - a short musical passage that seems to have been made spontaneously without advance preparation
- adj - with little or no preparation or forethought
- adv - without advance preparation
- Prompted by the occasion rather than being planned in advance: an impromptu party.
- Something, such as a speech, that is made or done extemporaneously.
- A short lyrical composition especially for the piano.
There are 9 letters in IMPROMPTU: I M M O P P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPROMPTU
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPROMPTU, to go: IMPROMPTU?
Rearrange the letters in IMPROMPTU and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMPROMPTU
7 letters out of IMPROMPTU
6 letters out of IMPROMPTU
5 letters out of IMPROMPTU
4 letters out of IMPROMPTU
3 letters out of IMPROMPTU
2 letters out of IMPROMPTU
Contextual use of IMPROMPTU
What's nearby IMPROMPTU
Lookup in Wiki for IMPROMPTU
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPROMPTU, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPROMPTU"