Is PROMPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROMPT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
- noun - (computer science) a symbol that appears on the computer screen to indicate that the computer is ready to receive a command
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- adj - according to schedule or without delay
- adj - ready and willing or quick to act
- adj - performed with little or no delay
- Being on time; punctual.
- Carried out or performed without delay: a prompt reply.
- To move to act; spur; incite: A noise prompted the guard to go back and investigate.
- To give rise to; inspire: The accident prompted a review of school safety policy.
- To assist with a reminder; remind.
- To assist (an actor or a reciter) by providing the next words of a forgotten passage; cue.
- The act of prompting or giving a cue.
- A reminder or cue.
- A symbol that appears on a monitor to indicate that the computer is ready to receive input.
- A prompt note.
- The time limit stipulated in a prompt note.
- adj - quick to act or respond
- verb - to induce to action
There are 6 letters in PROMPT: M O P P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROMPT, to go: PROMPT?
Rearrange the letters in PROMPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROMPT
What's nearby PROMPT
Lookup in Wiki for PROMPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROMPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROMPT"