Is IMPORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
- noun - an imported person brought from a foreign country
- noun - the message that is intended or expressed or signified
- noun - a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- noun - having important effects or influence
- verb - bring in from abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) into a database or document
- verb - indicate or signify
- To bring or carry in from an outside source, especially to bring in (goods or materials) from a foreign country for trade or sale.
- To transfer (a file, for example) from one database to another.
- To imply.
- To have importance for.
- The act or occupation of importing goods or materials.
- Meaning; signification.
- See Synonyms at importance.
- verb - to bring into a country from abroad
There are 6 letters in IMPORT: I M O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPORT, to go: IMPORT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMPORT
What's nearby IMPORT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPORT"