Is DRAWING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAWING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper
- noun - a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines
- noun - the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams
- noun - players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- noun - act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source
- noun - the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- verb - cause to move by pulling
- verb - get or derive
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- verb - bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- verb - represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface
- verb - take liquid out of a container or well
- verb - give a description of
- verb - select or take in from a given group or region
- verb - elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - move or go steadily or gradually
- verb - remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- verb - choose at random
- verb - earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher
- verb - bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition
- verb - cause to flow
- verb - write a legal document or paper
- verb - engage in drawing
- verb - move or pull so as to cover or uncover something
- verb - allow a draft
- verb - require a specified depth for floating
- verb - pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him
- verb - cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- verb - stretch back a bowstring (on an archer's bow)
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - contract
- verb - reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die
- verb - steep
- verb - remove the entrails of
- verb - flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching
- verb - cause to localize at one point
- The act or an instance of drawing.
- The art of representing objects or forms on a surface chiefly by means of lines.
- A work produced by this art.
- noun - a portrayal in lines of a form or figure
There are 7 letters in DRAWING: A D G I N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAWING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAWING, to go: DRAWING?
Rearrange the letters in DRAWING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DRAWING
6 letters out of DRAWING
5 letters out of DRAWING
4 letters out of DRAWING
3 letters out of DRAWING
2 letters out of DRAWING
Contextual use of DRAWING
What's nearby DRAWING
Lookup in Wiki for DRAWING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAWING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAWING"