Is DRAMATIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAMATIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - suitable to or characteristic of drama
- adj - sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect
- adj - pertaining to or characteristic of drama
- adj - used of a singer or singing voice that is marked by power and expressiveness and a histrionic or theatrical style
- Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theatre: a dramatic rescue at sea.
- Arresting or forceful in appearance or effect: a dramatic sunset.
- Having a powerful, expressive singing voice: a dramatic tenor.
- noun - a composition written for theatrical performance
There are 8 letters in DRAMATIC: A A C D I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAMATIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAMATIC, to go: DRAMATIC?
Rearrange the letters in DRAMATIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DRAMATIC
6 letters out of DRAMATIC
5 letters out of DRAMATIC
4 letters out of DRAMATIC
3 letters out of DRAMATIC
2 letters out of DRAMATIC
Contextual use of DRAMATIC
What's nearby DRAMATIC
Lookup in Wiki for DRAMATIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAMATIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAMATIC"