Is DISSENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISSENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the difference of one judge's opinion from that of the majority
- noun - a difference of opinion
- noun - the act of protesting
- verb - withhold assent
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - be of different opinions
- To differ in opinion or feeling; disagree.
- To withhold assent or approval.
- Difference of opinion or feeling; disagreement.
- The refusal to conform to the authority or doctrine of an established church; nonconformity.
- A justice’s refusal to concur with the opinion of a majority, as on a higher court.
- verb - to differ in opinion
There are 7 letters in DISSENT: D E I N S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISSENT, to go: DISSENT?
Rearrange the letters in DISSENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DISSENT
6 letters out of DISSENT
5 letters out of DISSENT
4 letters out of DISSENT
3 letters out of DISSENT
2 letters out of DISSENT
Contextual use of DISSENT
What's nearby DISSENT
Lookup in Wiki for DISSENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISSENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISSENT"