Is ARTIFICIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTIFICIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - contrived by art rather than nature
- adj - artificially formal
- adj - not arising from natural growth or characterized by vital processes
- Made by human beings; produced rather than natural.
- Brought about or caused by sociopolitical or other human-generated forces or influences: set up artificial barriers against women and minorities; an artificial economic boom.
- Made in imitation of something natural; simulated.
- These adjectives are compared as they refer to what is made by human beings rather than natural in origin.
There are 10 letters in ARTIFICIAL: A A C F I I I L R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTIFICIAL, to go: ARTIFICIAL?
Rearrange the letters in ARTIFICIAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
9 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
8 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
7 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
6 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
5 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
4 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
3 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
2 letters out of ARTIFICIAL
Contextual use of ARTIFICIAL
What's nearby ARTIFICIAL
Lookup in Wiki for ARTIFICIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTIFICIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTIFICIAL"