Is FACIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - cranial nerve that supplies facial muscles
- noun - care for the face that usually involves cleansing and massage and the application of cosmetic creams
- adj - of or concerning the face
- adj - of or pertaining to the outside surface of an object
- A treatment for the face, usually consisting of a massage and the application of cosmetic creams.
- noun - a treatment for the face
There are 6 letters in FACIAL: A A C F I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACIAL, to go: FACIAL?
Rearrange the letters in FACIAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FACIAL
What's nearby FACIAL
Lookup in Wiki for FACIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACIAL"