Is ABLATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABLATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - surgical removal of a body part or tissue
- noun - the erosive process that reduces the size of glaciers
- Surgical excision or amputation of a body part or tissue.
- The erosive processes by which a glacier is reduced.
- The dissipation of heat generated by atmospheric friction, especially in the atmospheric reentry of a spacecraft or missile, by means of a melting heat shield.
- noun - surgical removal of a bodily part
There are 8 letters in ABLATION: A A B I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABLATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABLATION, to go: ABLATION?
Rearrange the letters in ABLATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ABLATION
7 letters out of ABLATION
6 letters out of ABLATION
5 letters out of ABLATION
4 letters out of ABLATION
3 letters out of ABLATION
2 letters out of ABLATION
Contextual use of ABLATION
What's nearby ABLATION
Lookup in Wiki for ABLATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABLATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABLATION"