Scrabble word: WORRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORRIES exist?
Definitions of WORRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- verb - be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy
- verb - be concerned with
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - lacerate by biting
- verb - touch or rub constantly
- verb - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 7 letters in WORRIES: E I O R R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORRIES plus a wildcard: WORRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORRIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WORRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.