Scrabble word: UNCONSCIOUS
Is UNCONSCIOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNCONSCIOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the mind wherein psychic activity takes place of which the person is unaware
- adj - not conscious
- adj - without conscious volition
- adj - (followed by `of') not knowing or perceiving
- Lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception; not conscious.
- Temporarily lacking consciousness.
- Occurring in the absence of conscious awareness or thought: unconscious resentment; unconscious fears.
- The division of the mind in psychoanalytic theory containing elements of psychic makeup, such as memories or repressed desires, that are not subject to conscious perception or control but that often affect conscious thoughts and behavior.
There are 11 letters in UNCONSCIOUS: C C I N N O O S S U U
Click to search all anagrams of UNCONSCIOUS plus a wildcard: UNCONSCIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCONSCIOUS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNCONSCIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for UNCONSCIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.