Scrabble word: UNCONSCIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCONSCIOUS exist?
Definitions of UNCONSCIOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the mind wherein psychic activity takes place of which the person is unaware
- adj - not conscious
- adj - without conscious volition
- adj - (followed by `of') not knowing or perceiving
- Lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception; not conscious.
- Temporarily lacking consciousness.
- Occurring in the absence of conscious awareness or thought: unconscious resentment; unconscious fears.
- The division of the mind in psychoanalytic theory containing elements of psychic makeup, such as memories or repressed desires, that are not subject to conscious perception or control but that often affect conscious thoughts and behavior.