Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUSCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSCUS exist?
Definitions of CUSCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - woolly-haired monkey-like arboreal marsupial of New Guinea and northern Australia
- n - an arboreal mammal
There are 6 letters in CUSCUS: C C S S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUSCUS plus a wildcard: CUSCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSCUS
Images for CUSCUS
- Foto de la receta de Cuscs de pollo
- Cocinando con Cris Cuscs con frutos secos championes y zanahoria
- cuscus marroqu
- Feast Isreali Couscous with Butternut Squash
- Cipolla Rossa ...non solo lacrime cuscus giallo alle verdurine con ...
- Full resolution (1600 1200 pixels file size 650 KB MIME ...
- think it is cuscus an arabi dish
- El cuscus es un plato hecho a base de smola de trigo y es muy fcil ...
- Culinaria y otras cosas Cuscs con mis amigos
- FileAilurops ursinus Naemundung 2 North Sulawesi.JPG.JPG - Wikimedia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.