Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUSCOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUSCOUS exist?
Definitions of COUSCOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a spicy dish that originated in northern Africa
- noun - a pasta made in northern Africa of crushed and steamed semolina
- A pasta of North African origin made of crushed and steamed semolina.
- A traditional North African dish consisting of pasta steamed with a meat and vegetable stew.
- noun - a North African cereal
There are 8 letters in COUSCOUS: C C O O S S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUSCOUS plus a wildcard: COUSCOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUSCOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUSCOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.