Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENUOUS exist?
Definitions of TENUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having thin consistency
- adj - very thin in gauge or diameter
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- Long and thin; slender: tenuous strands.
- Having a thin consistency; dilute.
- Having little substance; flimsy: a tenuous argument.
- adj - having little substance or strength
There are 7 letters in TENUOUS: E N O S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENUOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENUOUS plus a wildcard: TENUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENUOUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENUOUS
- Inspiration Sunnyside Allotments tenuouslinks Blog
- funography tenuous
- is for.... A (slightly tenuous) Passage through India....
- Defender of Worlds Whales Sees Only a tenuous Recovery
- NASA - Magnetic Tornadoes Could Liberate Mercurys tenuous Atmosphere
- My tenuous and ugly connection to our new Miss America
- Tom FedorThe GazetteFriendly High Schools Terrell Smith brings down ...
- tenuous Resilience Saynatsalo Town Hall Aalto (2)
- Oh So Lovely Bathroom tenuouslinks Blog
- Taming The Regal Mantis (A Most tenuous Title...)