Scrabble word: TENUOUS
Is TENUOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TENUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having thin consistency
- adj - very thin in gauge or diameter
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- Long and thin; slender: tenuous strands.
- Having a thin consistency; dilute.
- Having little substance; flimsy: a tenuous argument.
- adj - having little substance or strength
There are 7 letters in TENUOUS: E N O S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENUOUS
Click to search all anagrams of TENUOUS plus a wildcard: TENUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENUOUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENUOUS
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.