Scrabble word: SUFFICIENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUFFICIENCY exist?
Definitions of SUFFICIENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - sufficient resources to provide comfort and meet obligations
- noun - an adequate quantity
- noun - the quality of being sufficient for the end in view
- The condition or quality of being sufficient.
- An adequate amount or quantity.
- Adequate means to live in modest comfort.
There are 11 letters in SUFFICIENCY: C C E F F I I N S U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUFFICIENCY plus a wildcard: SUFFICIENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUFFICIENCY
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUFFICIENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.