Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECTIFIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECTIFIER exist?
Definitions of RECTIFIER in dictionaries:
- noun - electrical device that transforms alternating into direct current
- noun - a person who corrects or sets right
- One that rectifies: a rectifier of many wrongs.
- A device, such as a diode, that converts alternating current to direct current.
- A worker who blends or dilutes whiskey or other alcoholic beverages.
There are 9 letters in RECTIFIER: C E E F I I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECTIFIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECTIFIER plus a wildcard: RECTIFIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECTIFIER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECTIFIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.