Scrabble word: TERRIFIC
Is TERRIFIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TERRIFIC in dictionaries:
- adj - very great or intense
- adj - extraordinarily good or great
- adj - causing extreme terror
- Causing terror or great fear; terrifying: a terrific wail.
- Very bad or unpleasant; frightful: a terrific headache.
- Very good or fine; splendid: a terrific tennis player.
- Awesome; astounding: terrific speed.
- adj - very good; fine
There are 8 letters in TERRIFIC: C E F I I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRIFIC
Click to search all anagrams of TERRIFIC plus a wildcard: TERRIFIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRIFIC
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRIFIC
Lookup in Wiki for TERRIFIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.