Scrabble word: RAINBOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAINBOW exist?
Definitions of RAINBOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an arc of colored light in the sky caused by refraction of the sun's rays by rain
- noun - an illusory hope
- An arc of all seven spectral colors appearing in the sky opposite the sun as a result of the refractive dispersion of sunlight in drops of rain or mist.
- A similar arc or band, as one produced by a prism or by iridescence.
- A graded display of colors.
- An illusory hope: chasing the rainbow of overnight success.
- A diverse assortment or collection.
- noun - an arc of spectral colors formed in the sky
There are 7 letters in RAINBOW: A B I N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAINBOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAINBOW plus a wildcard: RAINBOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAINBOW
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAINBOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.