Scrabble word: RAINBOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAINBOW exist?
Definitions of RAINBOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an arc of colored light in the sky caused by refraction of the sun's rays by rain
- noun - an illusory hope
- An arc of all seven spectral colors appearing in the sky opposite the sun as a result of the refractive dispersion of sunlight in drops of rain or mist.
- A similar arc or band, as one produced by a prism or by iridescence.
- A graded display of colors.
- An illusory hope: chasing the rainbow of overnight success.
- A diverse assortment or collection.
- noun - an arc of spectral colors formed in the sky