Scrabble word: QUALIFIED
Is QUALIFIED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUALIFIED in dictionaries:
- verb - prove capable or fit
- verb - pronounce fit or able
- verb - make more specific
- verb - make fit or prepared
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- adj - meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task
- adj - limited or restricted
- adj - holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
- adj - restricted in meaning
- adj - contingent on something else
- Having the appropriate qualifications for an office, a position, or a task.
- Limited, restricted, or modified: a qualified plan for expansion.
- verb - to make suitable or capable
There are 9 letters in QUALIFIED: A D E F I I L Q U
Click to search all anagrams of QUALIFIED plus a wildcard: QUALIFIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUALIFIED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUALIFIED
Lookup in Wiki for QUALIFIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.