Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUALIFIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALIFIED exist?
Definitions of QUALIFIED in dictionaries:
- adj - meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task
- adj - limited or restricted
- adj - holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
- adj - restricted in meaning
- adj - contingent on something else
- Having the appropriate qualifications for an office, a position, or a task.
- Limited, restricted, or modified: a qualified plan for expansion.
- verb - to make suitable or capable
There are 9 letters in QUALIFIED: A D E F I I L Q U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUALIFIED plus a wildcard: QUALIFIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUALIFIED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUALIFIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.