Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLUID
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUID exist?
Definitions of FLUID in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
- adj - subject to change
- adj - characteristic of a fluid
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - in cash or easily convertible to cash
- adj - affording change (especially in social status)
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a fluid.
- Readily reshaped; pliable.
- Smooth and flowing; graceful: the fluid motion of a cat.
- Changing or tending to change; variable: a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty.
- Characterized by or allowing social mobility: “Everyone seems to... share in an intricate set of lore from the past and present whose deliciousness somehow would be ruined if Britain were a truly fluid society” (Nicholas Lemann).
- Convertible into cash: fluid assets.
- adj - a substance that tends to flow [n -S] : FLUIDAL
There are 5 letters in FLUID: D F I L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUID plus a wildcard: FLUID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUID
Images for FLUID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.