Scrabble word: FLUID
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUID exist?
Definitions of FLUID in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
- adj - subject to change
- adj - characteristic of a fluid
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - in cash or easily convertible to cash
- adj - affording change (especially in social status)
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a fluid.
- Readily reshaped; pliable.
- Smooth and flowing; graceful: the fluid motion of a cat.
- Changing or tending to change; variable: a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty.
- Characterized by or allowing social mobility: “Everyone seems to... share in an intricate set of lore from the past and present whose deliciousness somehow would be ruined if Britain were a truly fluid society” (Nicholas Lemann).
- Convertible into cash: fluid assets.
- adj - a substance that tends to flow [n -S] : FLUIDAL