Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURBLIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURBLIND exist?
Definitions of PURBLIND in dictionaries:
- adj - having greatly reduced vision
- adj - lacking in insight or discernment
- Having poor vision; nearly or partly blind.
- Slow in understanding or discernment; dull: “a purblind oligarchy that flatly refused to see that history was condemning it to the dustbin” (Jasper Griffin).
- Completely blind.
- adj - partially blind
There are 8 letters in PURBLIND: B D I L N P R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURBLIND plus a wildcard: PURBLIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURBLIND
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURBLIND
- purblind Puppets by AquaSixio on deviantART
- purblind by jehx digital art vector portraits 2011 2012 jehx purblind ...
- Repurblind -
- purblind (c) purblind Zum Vergrern auf das Bild klicken
- Definition of Bisson and the meanings Bisson - The Meanings
- ... in his interesting blog about The Top 10 Most purblind U.S. Papers
- purblind_puppets_by_aquasixio picture on VisualizeUs
- There could be snakes in here Critical Mysticism
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.