Scrabble word: BUILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUILD exist?
Definitions of BUILD in dictionaries:
- noun - constitution of the human body
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- verb - build or establish something abstract
- verb - improve the cleansing action of
- verb - order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- verb - give form to, according to a plan
- verb - be engaged in building
- verb - found or ground
- verb - bolster or strengthen
- verb - develop and grow
- To form by combining materials or parts; construct.
- To order, finance, or supervise the construction of: The administration built several new housing projects.
- To develop or give form to according to a plan or process; create: build a nation; built a successful business out of their corner grocery store.
- To increase or strengthen by adding gradually to: money building interest in a savings account; build support for a political candidate.
- To establish a basis for; found or ground: build an argument on fact.
- To make something by combining materials or parts.
- To engage in the construction or design of buildings: “Each of the three architects built in a different style” (Dwight Macdonald).
- To develop in magnitude or extent: clouds building on the horizon.
- The physical makeup of a person or thing: an athletic build.
- To develop or increase in stages or by degrees: built up the business; building up my endurance for the marathon.
- To accumulate or collect: sediment building up on the ocean floor.
- To bolster: build up the product with a massive ad campaign; built up my hopes after the interview.
- To fill up (an area) with buildings.
There are 5 letters in BUILD: B D I L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUILD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUILD plus a wildcard: BUILD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUILD
Images for BUILD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.