Scrabble word: BUILDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUILDS exist?
Definitions of BUILDS in dictionaries:
- noun - constitution of the human body
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- verb - build or establish something abstract
- verb - improve the cleansing action of
- verb - order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- verb - give form to, according to a plan
- verb - be engaged in building
- verb - found or ground
- verb - bolster or strengthen
- verb - develop and grow
There are 6 letters in BUILDS: B D I L S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUILDS plus a wildcard: BUILDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUILDS
Images for BUILDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.