Scrabble word: PRETENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENDER exist?
Definitions of PRETENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a claimant to the throne or to the office of ruler (usually without just title)
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
- One who simulates, pretends, or alleges falsely; a hypocrite or dissembler.
- One who sets forth a claim, especially a claimant to a throne.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 9 letters in PRETENDER: D E E E N P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETENDER plus a wildcard: PRETENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETENDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.