Scrabble word: PRETENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETENDER exist?
Definitions of PRETENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a claimant to the throne or to the office of ruler (usually without just title)
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
- adj - imagined as in a play
- One who simulates, pretends, or alleges falsely; a hypocrite or dissembler.
- One who sets forth a claim, especially a claimant to a throne.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of