Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLACEBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLACEBO exist?
Definitions of PLACEBO in dictionaries:
- noun - an innocuous or inert medication
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) vespers of the office for the dead
- A substance containing no medication and prescribed or given to reinforce a patient’s expectation to get well.
- An inactive substance or preparation used as a control in an experiment or test to determine the effectiveness of a medicinal drug.
- Something of no intrinsic remedial value that is used to appease or reassure another.
- The service or office of vespers for the dead.
- noun - a substance containing no medication that is given for its psychological effect
There are 7 letters in PLACEBO: A B C E L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACEBO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLACEBO plus a wildcard: PLACEBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLACEBO
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLACEBO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.