Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINCHCOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCHCOCK exist?
Definitions of PINCHCOCK in dictionaries:
- A clamp used to regulate or close a flexible tube, especially in laboratory apparatus.
There are 9 letters in PINCHCOCK: C C C H I K N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINCHCOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCHCOCK plus a wildcard: PINCHCOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCHCOCK
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINCHCOCK
- pinchcock Clamp - Days Schoolmasters
- MOHRS pinchcock
- Laboratory Hardware Assortment - Basic Laboratory Hardware Set ...
- Digital tempreature gun non-contact infrared thermometer (TL480) China ...
- Clement and Desormes Experiment Cenco Physics
- Combustion of acetylene (ethyne) in air and in chlorine
- Science Kits Projects and Supplies
- Chemistry Laboratory Equipments - Chemistry Education Appliances
- Connect the power supply as shown in Fig. 2 (or Fig. 4) but do not ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.