Scrabble word: PEACEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACEFUL exist?
Definitions of PEACEFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war
- adj - peacefully resistant in response to injustice
- Undisturbed by strife, turmoil, or disagreement; tranquil.
- Inclined or disposed to peace; peaceable.
- Of or characteristic of a condition of peace.
- adj - undisturbed; calm
There are 8 letters in PEACEFUL: A C E E F L P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEACEFUL plus a wildcard: PEACEFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEACEFUL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEACEFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.