Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEZZOTINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEZZOTINT exist?
Definitions of MEZZOTINT in dictionaries:
- noun - print produced by an engraving that has been scraped to represent light or shade
- A method of engraving a copper or steel plate by scraping and burnishing areas to produce effects of light and shadow.
- A print made from a plate engraved by mezzotint.
There are 9 letters in MEZZOTINT: E I M N O T T Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEZZOTINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEZZOTINT plus a wildcard: MEZZOTINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEZZOTINT
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEZZOTINT
- mezzotint - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Takach Press- mezzotint Plates Hand Rocked Copper Printmaking ...
- Home Printmaking mezzotint Portfolio
- Intaglio -- mezzotint
- The Printed Image in the West mezzotint Thematic Essay Heilbrunn ...
- mezzotint schoonermoon.com
- CNC-machined Sarah mezzotint - Barenforum Group Weblog
- The Stuarts mezzotint of Charles II King of England (late...
- ... Artist NetworkA Short History Of mezzotint 2 Active Artist Network