Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MACHETE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACHETE exist?
Definitions of MACHETE in dictionaries:
- noun - a large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation
- A large, heavy knife with a broad blade, used as a weapon and an implement for cutting vegetation.
- n - a large, heavy knife
There are 7 letters in MACHETE: A C E E H M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACHETE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACHETE plus a wildcard: MACHETE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACHETE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MACHETE
- machete-wielding vicious bully jailed for 18 months Bermuda ...
- Jessica Alba and Danny Trejo in machete
- Bolo machete
- Despite the aforementioned issues machete was worth the price of ...
- Heres an outrageously bloody TV spot of machete
- Archivomachete Bolo.JPG - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- machetes Survival Knives and Swords
- Tramontina Bolo machete
- machete Teaser Trailer
- On Film machete CineGeek
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.