Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LISTLESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISTLESS exist?
Definitions of LISTLESS in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking zest or vivacity
- adj - marked by low spirits
- Lacking energy or disinclined to exert effort; lethargic: reacted to the latest crisis with listless resignation.
- adj - lacking in vigor or vitality
There are 8 letters in LISTLESS: E I L L S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTLESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LISTLESS plus a wildcard: LISTLESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISTLESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LISTLESS
- ... Fascination and Identity in Ikoku Meiro no Croise listless Ink
- feeling listless -- Poverty of goods is easily cured poverty of the ...
- Seven Earphones listless Ink
- Energized Bucs squad a far cry from listless losers that crumbled ...
- listless Mario Party rage and you Heave Media
- San Mig outclasses listless Ginebra five Inquirer Sports
- It may not sound appealing but pairing stout and oysters is a ...
- ... With Greatness But Proves Too listless & Frustrating The Playlist
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.