Scrabble word: JUDGMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDGMENT exist?
Definitions of JUDGMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an opinion formed by judging something
- noun - the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- noun - (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- noun - the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- noun - the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- noun - the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- noun - the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- The act or process of judging; the formation of an opinion after consideration or deliberation.
- The mental ability to perceive and distinguish relationships; discernment: Fatigue may affect a pilot’s judgment of distances.
- The capacity to form an opinion by distinguishing and evaluating: His judgment of fine music is impeccable.
- An opinion or estimate formed after consideration or deliberation, especially a formal or authoritative decision: awaited the judgment of the umpire.
- A determination of a court of law; a judicial decision.
- A court act creating or affirming an obligation, such as a debt.
- A writ in witness of such an act.
- An assertion of something believed.
- A misfortune believed to be sent by God as punishment for sin.
- noun - an authoritative opinion