Scrabble word: JUDGMENT
Is JUDGMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JUDGMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an opinion formed by judging something
- noun - the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- noun - (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- noun - the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- noun - the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- noun - the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- noun - the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- The act or process of judging; the formation of an opinion after consideration or deliberation.
- The mental ability to perceive and distinguish relationships; discernment: Fatigue may affect a pilot’s judgment of distances.
- The capacity to form an opinion by distinguishing and evaluating: His judgment of fine music is impeccable.
- An opinion or estimate formed after consideration or deliberation, especially a formal or authoritative decision: awaited the judgment of the umpire.
- A determination of a court of law; a judicial decision.
- A court act creating or affirming an obligation, such as a debt.
- A writ in witness of such an act.
- An assertion of something believed.
- A misfortune believed to be sent by God as punishment for sin.
- noun - an authoritative opinion
There are 8 letters in JUDGMENT: D E G J M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGMENT
Click to search all anagrams of JUDGMENT plus a wildcard: JUDGMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUDGMENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUDGMENT
Lookup in Wiki for JUDGMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.