Scrabble word: JUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDGE exist?
Definitions of JUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- To form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration: judge heights; judging character.
- To hear and decide on in a court of law; try: judge a case.
- To act as one appointed to decide the winners of: judge an essay contest.
- To determine or declare after consideration or deliberation.
- To have as an opinion or assumption; suppose: I judge you’re right.
- To govern; rule.
- To form an opinion or evaluation.
- To act or decide as a judge.
- One who makes estimates as to worth, quality, or fitness: a good judge of used cars; a poor judge of character.
- A bankruptcy referee.
- One appointed to decide the winners of a contest or competition.
- verb - to decide on critically