Scrabble word: JUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDGE exist?
Definitions of JUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- To form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration: judge heights; judging character.
- To hear and decide on in a court of law; try: judge a case.
- To act as one appointed to decide the winners of: judge an essay contest.
- To determine or declare after consideration or deliberation.
- To have as an opinion or assumption; suppose: I judge you’re right.
- To govern; rule.
- To form an opinion or evaluation.
- To act or decide as a judge.
- One who makes estimates as to worth, quality, or fitness: a good judge of used cars; a poor judge of character.
- A bankruptcy referee.
- One appointed to decide the winners of a contest or competition.
- verb - to decide on critically
There are 5 letters in JUDGE: D E G J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUDGE plus a wildcard: JUDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUDGE
Images for JUDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.