Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUDGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDGED exist?
Definitions of JUDGED in dictionaries:
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - to decide on critically
There are 6 letters in JUDGED: D D E G J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUDGED plus a wildcard: JUDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUDGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUDGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.