Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUDGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDGED exist?
Definitions of JUDGED in dictionaries:
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- v - to decide on critically
There are 6 letters in JUDGED: D D E G J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUDGED plus a wildcard: JUDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUDGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUDGED
- During this time Fridas most graphic images will be on display at ...
- Miss judge heather hunter rapidshare direct download key serial ...
- Bichon Frises line up to be judged durin - m5x.eu
- Thread Judge Dredd (2012) CAM READNFO XViD-26k
- my graphic brittana tears glee
- Revisualising Kickstarter Crowdcharting anyone The Economist
- The Westminster StandardsConfession of FaithLarger CatechismShorter ...
- Time judged all lyrics Words of MavericK
- dont like being judged by people Kushal Tandon - Times Of India
- Judge not and you will not be judged. Do not condemn and you will ...