Scrabble word: JUDGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDGES exist?
Definitions of JUDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a book of the Old Testament that tells the history of Israel under the leaders known as judges
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- verb - determine the result of (a competition)
- verb - form a critical opinion of
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - to decide on critically
There are 6 letters in JUDGES: D E G J S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUDGES plus a wildcard: JUDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUDGES
Images for JUDGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.