Scrabble word: INFLUENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLUENCE exist?
Definitions of INFLUENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a power to affect persons or events especially power based on prestige etc
- noun - causing something without any direct or apparent effort
- noun - a cognitive factor that tends to have an effect on what you do
- noun - the effect of one thing (or person) on another
- noun - one having power to influence another
- verb - have and exert influence or effect
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- A power affecting a person, thing, or course of events, especially one that operates without any direct or apparent effort: relaxed under the influence of the music; the influence of television on modern life.
- Power to sway or affect based on prestige, wealth, ability, or position: used her parent’s influence to get the job.
- One exercising such power: My parents considered my friend to be a bad influence on me.
- An effect or change produced by such power.
- A determining factor believed by some to affect individual tendencies and characteristics understood to be caused by the positions of the stars and planets at the time of one’s birth.
- Factors believed to be caused by the changing positions of the stars and planets in relation to those positions at the time of one’s birth.
- To produce an effect on by imperceptible or intangible means; sway.
- To affect the nature, development, or condition of; modify.
There are 9 letters in INFLUENCE: C E E F I L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLUENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLUENCE plus a wildcard: INFLUENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLUENCE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLUENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.