Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FENNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENNEL exist?
Definitions of FENNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several aromatic herbs having edible seeds and leaves and stems
- noun - aromatic bulbous stem base eaten cooked or raw in salads
- noun - leaves used for seasoning
- noun - fennel seeds are ground and used as a spice or as an ingredient of a spice mixture
- A Eurasian plant (Foeniculum vulgare) having pinnate leaves, clusters of small yellow flowers grouped in umbels, and aromatic seeds used as flavoring.
- The edible seeds or stalks of this plant.
- n - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in FENNEL: E E F L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENNEL plus a wildcard: FENNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENNEL
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENNEL
- ... universal language to friendship Pasta with Wild fennel and Sausage
- Filefennel flower heads.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Chriss Fruit Market Vegetables fennel
- fennel is available in Australia between July and September. fennel ...
- fennel Seed
- Filefennel seed.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- fennel is a slightly sweet cool and refreshing herb to add to an ...
- fennel Finocchi Florence fennel Foeniculum vulgare
- Shatapushpa fennel feny fenol or finol Foeniculum vulgare ...