Scrabble word: FENNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENNEL exist?
Definitions of FENNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several aromatic herbs having edible seeds and leaves and stems
- noun - aromatic bulbous stem base eaten cooked or raw in salads
- noun - leaves used for seasoning
- noun - fennel seeds are ground and used as a spice or as an ingredient of a spice mixture
- A Eurasian plant (Foeniculum vulgare) having pinnate leaves, clusters of small yellow flowers grouped in umbels, and aromatic seeds used as flavoring.
- The edible seeds or stalks of this plant.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in FENNEL: E E F L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FENNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENNEL plus a wildcard: FENNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENNEL
Images for FENNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.