Scrabble word: FENNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENNEL exist?
Definitions of FENNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several aromatic herbs having edible seeds and leaves and stems
- noun - aromatic bulbous stem base eaten cooked or raw in salads
- noun - leaves used for seasoning
- noun - fennel seeds are ground and used as a spice or as an ingredient of a spice mixture
- A Eurasian plant (Foeniculum vulgare) having pinnate leaves, clusters of small yellow flowers grouped in umbels, and aromatic seeds used as flavoring.
- The edible seeds or stalks of this plant.
- noun - a perennial herb