Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUNNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNNEL exist?
Definitions of FUNNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a conical shape with a wider and a narrower opening at the two ends
- noun - a conically shaped utensil having a narrow tube at the small end
- noun - (nautical) smokestack consisting of a shaft for ventilation or the passage of smoke (especially the smokestack of a ship)
- verb - move or pour through a funnel
- A conical utensil having a small hole or narrow tube at the apex and used to channel the flow of a substance, as into a small-mouthed container.
- Something resembling this utensil in shape.
- A shaft, flue, or stack for ventilation or the passage of smoke, especially the smokestack of a ship or locomotive.
- To take the shape of a funnel.
- To move through or as if through a funnel: tourists funneling slowly through customs.
- To cause to take the shape of a funnel.
- To cause to move through or as if through a funnel.
- verb - to pass through a funnel (a cone-shaped utensil)
There are 6 letters in FUNNEL: E F L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNNEL plus a wildcard: FUNNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNNEL
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.