Scrabble word: FUNNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNNEL exist?
Definitions of FUNNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a conical shape with a wider and a narrower opening at the two ends
- noun - a conically shaped utensil having a narrow tube at the small end
- noun - (nautical) smokestack consisting of a shaft for ventilation or the passage of smoke (especially the smokestack of a ship)
- verb - move or pour through a funnel
- A conical utensil having a small hole or narrow tube at the apex and used to channel the flow of a substance, as into a small-mouthed container.
- Something resembling this utensil in shape.
- A shaft, flue, or stack for ventilation or the passage of smoke, especially the smokestack of a ship or locomotive.
- To take the shape of a funnel.
- To move through or as if through a funnel: tourists funneling slowly through customs.
- To cause to take the shape of a funnel.
- To cause to move through or as if through a funnel.
- verb - to pass through a funnel (a cone-shaped utensil)