Scrabble word: FUNNELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNNELS exist?
Definitions of FUNNELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a conical shape with a wider and a narrower opening at the two ends
- noun - a conically shaped utensil having a narrow tube at the small end
- noun - (nautical) smokestack consisting of a shaft for ventilation or the passage of smoke (especially the smokestack of a ship)
- verb - move or pour through a funnel
- verb - to pass through a funnel (a cone-shaped utensil)
There are 7 letters in FUNNELS: E F L N N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNNELS plus a wildcard: FUNNELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNNELS
Images for FUNNELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.