Scrabble word: INDULGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDULGE exist?
Definitions of INDULGE in dictionaries:
- verb - give free rein to
- verb - yield (to)
- verb - enjoy to excess
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- To yield to the desires and whims of, especially to an excessive degree; humor.
- To yield to; gratify: indulge a craving for chocolate.
- See Synonyms at pamper.
- To grant an ecclesiastical indulgence or dispensation to.
- To indulge oneself.
- To engage or take part, especially freely or avidly: indulged in outrageous behavior; indulged in all the latest fads.
- verb - to yield to the desire of
There are 7 letters in INDULGE: D E G I L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDULGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDULGE plus a wildcard: INDULGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDULGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDULGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.