Scrabble word: INDULGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDULGE exist?
Definitions of INDULGE in dictionaries:
- verb - give free rein to
- verb - yield (to)
- verb - enjoy to excess
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- To yield to the desires and whims of, especially to an excessive degree; humor.
- To yield to; gratify: indulge a craving for chocolate.
- See Synonyms at pamper.
- To grant an ecclesiastical indulgence or dispensation to.
- To indulge oneself.
- To engage or take part, especially freely or avidly: indulged in outrageous behavior; indulged in all the latest fads.
- verb - to yield to the desire of