Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELUDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELUDING exist?
Definitions of ELUDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 7 letters in ELUDING: D E G I L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELUDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELUDING plus a wildcard: ELUDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELUDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELUDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.