Scrabble word: IMPEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPEACH exist?
Definitions of IMPEACH in dictionaries:
- verb - challenge the honesty or veracity of
- verb - charge (a public official) with an offense or misdemeanor committed while in office
- verb - bring an accusation against
- To make an accusation against.
- To charge (a public official) with improper conduct in office before a proper tribunal.
- To challenge the validity of; try to discredit: impeach a witness’s credibility.
- verb - to charge with misconduct in office
There are 7 letters in IMPEACH: A C E H I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPEACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPEACH plus a wildcard: IMPEACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPEACH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPEACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.