Scrabble word: IMPEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPEACH exist?
Definitions of IMPEACH in dictionaries:
- verb - challenge the honesty or veracity of
- verb - charge (a public official) with an offense or misdemeanor committed while in office
- verb - bring an accusation against
- To make an accusation against.
- To charge (a public official) with improper conduct in office before a proper tribunal.
- To challenge the validity of; try to discredit: impeach a witness’s credibility.
- verb - to charge with misconduct in office