Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPEACH exist?
Definitions of IMPEACH in dictionaries:
- verb - challenge the honesty or veracity of
- verb - charge (a public official) with an offense or misdemeanor committed while in office
- verb - bring an accusation against
- To make an accusation against.
- To charge (a public official) with improper conduct in office before a proper tribunal.
- To challenge the validity of; try to discredit: impeach a witness’s credibility.
- v - to charge with misconduct in office
There are 7 letters in IMPEACH: A C E H I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPEACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPEACH plus a wildcard: IMPEACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPEACH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPEACH
- impeach Obama Rectangle Sticker
- impeach EM BOTH NOW
- impeachMENT MAY BE THE OBJECTIVE The Fifth Column
- impeach John Roberts Movement Gains Steam The Gateway Pundit
- victoryshirt.com - Liberating America one shirt at a time impeach Bush
- Index of imgpolObamaimpeach
- impeach Obama for Fast & Furious and Libya Real Verse
- Home Opinion Rep. Tom Tancredo impeach Obama For Treason
- impeach Nixon Anti Vietnam War Anti Watergate Prottest Button