Scrabble word: IMPASSE
Is IMPASSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPASSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation in which no progress can be made or no advancement is possible
- noun - a street with only one way in or out
- A road or passage having no exit; a cul-de-sac.
- A situation that is so difficult that no progress can be made; a deadlock or a stalemate: reached an impasse in the negotiations.
- noun - a road or passage having no exit
There are 7 letters in IMPASSE: A E I M P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPASSE
Click to search all anagrams of IMPASSE plus a wildcard: IMPASSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPASSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPASSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.