Scrabble word: ECSTASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECSTASY exist?
Definitions of ECSTASY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - a state of elated bliss
- noun - street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- Intense joy or delight.
- A state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought and self-control: an ecstasy of rage.
- These nouns all refer to a state of elated bliss.
- noun - a state of exaltation
There are 7 letters in ECSTASY: A C E S S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECSTASY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECSTASY plus a wildcard: ECSTASY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECSTASY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ECSTASY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.