Scrabble word: DRAGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAGGING exist?
Definitions of DRAGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
- noun - something that slows or delays progress
- noun - something tedious and boring
- noun - clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man)
- noun - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- noun - the act of dragging (pulling with force)
- adj - marked by a painfully slow and effortful manner
- verb - to pull along the ground
There are 8 letters in DRAGGING: A D G G G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAGGING plus a wildcard: DRAGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAGGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.